We’re the best bet for your design build aspirations
Unlike most other general contractors or design build firms, at Noël Design Build Group, you only deal with one point of contact which that handles and devotes the proper amount of attention and thought needed to run an effective and well thought out design build home renovation project.
What exactly is a “design build” project?
A “Design-build” company like ours combines overall project design, construction and materials, project management, and all others areas of your project into a seamless, centralized process through a single point of entry. By working with us, we’ll handle it all for you! Many homeowners prefer it this way as it eliminates the need and the vast complexity of dealing with architects, designers, construction workers, and all other moving pieces of the project separately.
For example, without a design-build firm like us, you need to contact each of the specialists mentioned above separately.
Noël Design Build Group employs an expert team of designers, architects, carpenters, plumbers, and sustainability specialists so that no matter your needs, we have got you covered!
Our Design Build Home Renovation Process
Because every project is different, we customize our design process to accommodate each client’s unique logistical needs. The steps outlined below remain consistent components of our approach:
1. Understand the overall goals and priorities related to the project.
2. Determine if and which historic designations or zoning parameters in place within your jurisdiction might impact the goals of the project, and perform the necessary research to understand applicable constraints.
3. Develop accurate as-built drawings of all existing conditions related to the project
4. Generate schematics floor plans, discuss options and finishes and provide a preliminary construction cost.
5. Develop permit-ready drawing sets based on finalized schematic floor plans and engineering. Revisit finish selection and construction cost estimates.
6. Provide final, Architectural and structurally-certified permit plans, and our construction contract proposal.