Because every project is different, we customize our design process to accommodate each client’s unique logistical needs. The steps outlined below remain consistent components of our approach:
1. Understand the overall goals and priorities related to the project.
2. Determine if and which historic designations or zoning parameters in place within your jurisdiction might impact the goals of the project, and perform the necessary research to understand applicable constraints.
3. Develop accurate as-built drawings of all existing conditions related to the project
4. Generate schematics floor plans, discuss options and finishes and provide a preliminary construction cost.
5. Develop permit-ready drawing sets based on finalized schematic floor plans and engineering. Revisit finish selection and construction cost estimates.
6. Provide final, Architectural and structurally-certified permit plans, and our construction contract proposal.